Tee Times and Prices
|Monday||6am – 9am : Public
9am – 11.30am : WGC Vets Comp
After 11.30am : Public
(Course Maintenance Morning)
|7am – 7.30am : Social
8am – 11am WGC Ladies Comp
After 11am : Public
|Wednesday||6am – 7am : Public
7am – 9am : Ladies Social Club (excl. Dec-Jan)
9am – 12.45pm WGC Mens Comp
After 12.45pm : Public
|Thursday||Public Golf all day|
|Friday||Public Golf all day – Optional competition on Friday|
|Saturday||Daylight – 12:30pm Social clubs and WGC Mens Comp*
After 12:30pm Public
|Sunday||Daylight – 1130am Social clubs and WGC Mixed Comp*
After 1130am Public
Occasionally AM times will become available before 930 on Saturday and Sunday. Varies week to week – please call the Proshop or check online.
All times are to be used as a guide, please call or check online for confirmation.
Social Bookings are now accepted 6 days in Advance Online from 6pm
For advanced midweek or weekend group bookings email our Director of Golf at email@example.com
VISITORS IN COMPETITIONS
- Visitors from other golf clubs are welcome in all members competitions – booking restrictions apply.
- Please note bookings will only be accepted 2 days prior to the competition day with the exception of our Friday Opt-In Comp. All golfers are able to book into Friday 6 days in advance from 6pm online.
- Visitors playing in the Tuesday (ladies) and Saturday (mens) competitions are ineligible to win the daily prizes
- Pensioner / Senior concessions do not apply during Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday competitions.
- Please respect social distancing at all times. There are currently no COVID restrictions on course (i.e. bunkers rakes are present, and flagsticks can be removed)
- Prices displayed online are an indication only – all payments are to be made upon arrival to the Pro shop. Please note Weekend Green Fee Rates apply on all Public Holidays.
- Electric Cart Bookings are now available online – if the system shows that cart bookings have been exceeded, please call the Pro Shop on 9523 3882.
- Twilight Golf is available from 2:30pm during non-daylight savings time and 4pm during daylight savings time.
- For larger social groups (12 players or more) or corporate events please contact Brad Ulph, our Director of Golf, on firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date/time and player numbers.