Our starting level, classes are designed with the main objective of having fun, getting exposure to the game and developing motor skills. Programs run each school term, duration based on term weeks.
Tuesdays 4 – 5pm – Commencing in Term 2
Cost: $150 per term (9 week term)
NSW Active kids vouchers are accepted please enter voucher information when completing registration via MYGolf.
- Introduction to the game, golf safety and golf course awareness.
- Basic technique, short game / full swing and skills development
- Putting and short game challenges.
- Basic rules and etiquette.
- On course practice and tournament.
- Basic swing fundamentals are coached at this level and games are played that introduce the students to the game.
Golf safety, equipment and golf facilities
Basic drills and putting challenge
Review, Short game technique
Full swing concepts
Review chip, pitch
Etiquette of playing
Mini masters 3 hole short course
Putting, chipping, playing
Full swing drills
Body, arms, wrists and hands
On course lesson
Review of previous weeks, on course game with adult participation
Bookings Open Soon – All bookings thru MyGolf (Golf Australia)
New members will need to create an account with MYGolf – please follow the prompts after clicking the link above.
Existing MYGolf members can sign in with their user name and password
Please contact Barry Bent on 0416 245 162 for questions regarding Clinics
If you have any trouble with MyGolf ring Tanya Smith – 0411645699 (JNJGF)